Sponsor a Student!
St. Andrew Nativity School's educational goals are lofty. They are also expensive. The cost of educating a student from breakfest at 7:30 a.m. to the end of Study Hall at 5:00 p.m. is $15,000 annually.
St. Andrew Nativity School charges no tuition. All students come from families that qualify for poverty assistance programs. Families pay a $25 monthly activity fee and contribute time at the school. Students also have daily responsibilities for the upkeep of the facility.
Much of the support necessary to operate the school comes from "Sponsors." Sponsors are individuals, families, foundations, and corportions who contribute at least $5,000 per year for the cost of educating a student at St. Andrew Nativity School.
Benefits of Becoming a Sponsor
As a Sponsor you will receive:
- The joy of knowing you have helped keep an underserved child from dropping out of school
- Letters from individual students describing their progress
- Photos of students
- Invitations to school events
- Recognition in school publications
- Nativity Sponsorship: Sponsor one year of a students education by pledging $5,000 annually for 3 years.
- Loyola Sponsorship: Sponsor three years of a students education by pledging $15,000 annually for 3 years.
- Named Endowment Fund: funds may be established with unrestricted gifts of $10,000 or more. Named funds may be added to over time - by donors, their friends and family, and their estates.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL HELP PAY FOR THE DAY AND THE LIFE OF A STUDENT!
Make your pledge here.
Welcome to our Web Site!
We hope you enjoy all the latest and greatest from our students, faculty and school!
St. Andrew Nativity Fact:
69 students attend St. Andrew Nativity School, all of whom are on full scholarship. Their tuition is paid by many generous donors who believe in the power of education to change a life.